Cadet Officers Basic Course (COBC) - Class of 2021-22 26 December 2021 - 03 January 2022 Camp Parks - Dublin,
Cadet Officers Basic Course (COBC) – Class of 2021-22
26 December 2021 – 03 January 2022
Camp Parks – Dublin, CA
This activity satisfies the Region Cadet Leadership School Requirement for the Eaker Award
Senior Staff Information below, please contact the school commandant.
Cadre Application and Student Registration coming soon. For general questions please contact the SILP Superintendent.
Senior Instructors and Support staff are needed to fill a multitude of roles. No matter your experience level, please join the senior team!
COBC Commandant: Lt Col Kit Reichow – Christopher.Reichow@cawgcap.org
- Student Cost: TBD
- Cadre Cost: TBD
- Senior Staff Cost: $125.00
Prerequisites For Students: (Select requirements may be waived at the activity commandant’s discretion)
- Mitchell Award recipient
- 15+ years of age
- Minimum scholastic “C” average (2.0 on 4.0 scale)
- NCOS Graduate (CAWG Cadets only)
Are You Ready To . . .
- Defend your ideas and viewpoint?
- Learn from subject matter experts?
- Be challenged to grow by your fellow officers?
- Step into the marketplace of ideas?
All senior leadership, teaching, and support roles are open; these include:
- Executive Officer
- Pillar Leaders (Leadership/Management, Character Development, and Communications)
- Dining Services Officer/Support
- Academic Resources Support (Curriculum Management, Grades, Points, and Statistics)
- Network and Infrastructure Support (Computers, Network, Learning Management System)
- Logistics (Facilities Coordination, Transportation, Infrastructure Scheduling and Support)
- Mentors/Advisors to Cadet Students
- Safety Officer*
Previous support and participation in COBC and/or other CAWG ILP Courses and service as a member of Encampment Training Staff would be helpful in serving with this year’s COBC Senior Member Team.
To apply, please forward a letter indicating your desire and availability to serve, and the role(s) you’d like to fulfill. An optional short CAP and/or professional resume would be helpful and may be included as well. Please email your interest and professional information as requested to Lt Col Kit Reichow, Christopher.email@example.com no later than Friday, November 26, 2021.
Please email any questions, concerns or suggestions to Lt Col Reichow as well. If you’ve already expressed an interest, you need not “re-apply;” you should receive additional information this week.
December 26 (Sunday) - January 3 (Monday)
620 6th St Dublin, CA 94568
Lt Col Kit ReichowChristopher.Reichow@cawgcap.org