The College and Career Advisory Team (CCAT) is a resource for cadets within the California Wing. The team’s mission is to advise and assist cadets with researching academic and vocational opportunities to assist them in realizing their post-high school objectives.
Resources include but are not limited to:
- College selection and application process
- Vocational school opportunities
- Military academy admissions
- Introduction higher education opportunities
- Career research and planning
- Cover letter resume review
- Identifying internship and scholarship opportunities
The CCAT is staffed by qualified individuals that have experience in higher education, vocational schools and career guidance.
How to Contact a CCAT Team Member
This Service is provided year-round through a case management style approach within the team. Cadets, parents and squadron commanders may access a centralized portal to request assistance and be assigned a team member for support and follow-up. Please use the form below to submit a request.
What to Expect:
- Submit your request through the CCAT on-line Portal.
- A team member will be assigned to your request and will contact you to discuss your needs.
- One on one service is provided through the case management messaging system to address specific needs related to academic and vocational planning needs.
- Your case will remain active until your request has been fulfilled.